Des Moines, IA - Full-Time
Gold Creek Games is looking for a talented and motivated producer to come work with us at our offices located at Mainframe in downtown Des Moines, Iowa.
As an up-and-coming games developer in the midwest, Gold Creek is looking to expand its presence in the area. We’re actively searching for a Producer that wishes to be part of this growing team as we begin working on new platforms and enter the next stage of the company’s development.
Gold Creek is led by founder Houston Brayton, former Studio Director of Black Lantern Studios. The company is highly experienced in combining high-profile brands and licenses with fun and interactive game experiences. Over the past 5 years, Gold Creek has produced dozens of licensed HTML 5 games with millions of combined play sessions worldwide. As we continue to grow, we will include developing both licensed and top-tier original games on console and mobile platforms to our project slate.
This position is immediately available for hire.
- Lead a team to develop and deliver projects to their stakeholders
- Communicate with the development team on a regular basis regarding all aspects and status of projects
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders communicating progress and reviewing feedback
- Maintain and organize a team’s task list ensuring all members are making progress without being blocked
- Ability to solve problems on the fly
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Ensure project milestones are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Assist with game design as needed
- Work with the designer to maintain scope and prevent creep causing project delays
- High attention to detail
- Experience in organizing recording sessions and working with musicians
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team dynamic
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office products
- Passion for video games
- Experience in the video game industry
- Experience working in level editors, or creating game mods
- Knowledge in Adobe products (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, etc.)
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Profit-Sharing Plan
- Local Area Game Industry Activities (IGDA, Game Jams, Open Houses)
- Work with Top Tier Brands and Properties (Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, AND MORE)
- New and Exciting Projects Every Few Months
If you’d like to be part of our development team and think you’re a perfect fit, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Gold Creek Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Send us an email with your resume and any relevant materials. Include the position title in the subject line.